This is encouraging to me…and all the rest of you introverts. Solitude matters!
3 Calls to Action from Susan’s Talk:
1) Stop the Insanity of Constant Group Work
2) Go to the Wilderness
3) Take a look at what is in your suitcase, and share it with others
How this relates to me….
I did the Myers-Briggs assessment recently and again I’ve come up as
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(56%)
- You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
- You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
- You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
- You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)
You can take the assessment online for free here: