In his outstanding work “The Making of A Leader,” J. Robert Clinton studied the lives of hundreds of leaders and asked the question- “What makes a leaders finish his/her life well?” We use the answers to this question in our Organic Greenhouse Story 2 Training to push our leaders to have a long-view of finishing well. These were what Clinton found to be the top 5 commonalities:
A Leader who Finishes Well:
1) has a perspective that focuses his/her energies on ministry strengths.
2) maintains a learning posture throughout all his/her life.
3) enjoys repeated times of personal/spiritual renewal.
4) mentors others while continuing to be mentored.
5) disciplines her or his own spiritual formation.