Revelation defined. These are two kinds of revelation- Specific and General Revelation
Verses: Psalm 19:1-2; Romans 1:20, Hebrews 1:1-3
• How has God revealed himself to us?
• How do we know He has?
• What means does He reveal himself to us today?
• Why would God communicate with us?
• What can you know about God and His expectations of man from General Revelation
What are some old beliefs that I need to lay aside and new beliefs I need to adopt:
What are some old behaviors I need to lay aside and new behaviors I need to adopt:
How does this truth affect relationships…
…with my spouse (if appropriate):
…with my child/parent:
…with my employer/employee:
…with my friends:
…with my brother/sister:
…with those in authority:
How does this truth help me in overcoming the enemy’s schemes?
How does this truth help me in pursuing the mission I have in God’s kingdom?
One Thing I Will Do This Week:
1. Means by which God reveals Himself
2. A sense that God wants to be known by you